Happy Holidays for your Furry Friends at Springfield
Springfield Kennels provides secure and friendly dog boarding with extra large runs for families, a vet on 24-hour call, and open 7 days a week.
7 days a week
Mon – Sat 9am to 1pm 5.30pm to 6.30pm | Sun & Bank Holidays 9:00Am to 12:00 noon
Boarding and Fees at Springfield Dog Kennels
Boarding & Fees at Springfield Kennels
At Springfield Kennels, we pride ourselves on providing a warm and secure environment for your furry friends to stay in while you’re away. Our experienced staff ensure that your pets have a happy and enjoyable stay, leaving you with peace of mind while you’re on holiday.
We have ample space to accommodate large dogs, including extra-large runs for families, so they don’t have to be separated. Our premises are completely fenced and secure, and all our runs, indoor and outdoor, have individual water supplies and heating, ensuring that your pets are comfortable during the colder months.
And, in case of any medical emergencies, we have a vet on 24-hour call to attend to your pets’ needs promptly.
We understand that life can be busy, and that’s why we are open 7 days a week. Our business hours are Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 6.00pm and Sunday from 9.00am to 12.00pm. However, we are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Day.
Please note that we are closed for annual leave from 4th November to 12th December, after which we reopen for Christmas bookings. For any Christmas bookings, please leave a message on our answerphone.
We welcome pets for both long and short stays, but during the summer and Bank Holiday weekends, we recommend making early reservations to avoid disappointment. We invite you to inspect our facilities from Monday to Friday between 10.00am – 4.00pm and on Saturdays from 10.00am – 12.00pm.
All pets MUST have an up-to-date inoculation certificates, which must be produced prior to boarding.
Charges are applicable from 1st May 2020 (all charges are per day & inclusive of VAT).
All dogs: £ 20.00 Per Day
Terms & Conditions
- A CURRENT VETERINARY CERTIFICATE of Vaccination and/or booster will be required for Inspection at the time of admission. These must have been carried out at least 14 days prior to boarding.
- NO DOG will be accepted unless it has been vaccinated against: Distemper, Infectious Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo virus and Parainfluenza.
- ALL ANIMALS are charged for on the day of arrival regardless of time of arrival. On day of departure if the animal is collected before 10.30 a.m. no charge will be made for that day.
- BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS Bookings are regulated to maintain individual attention so that early reservations are necessary for summer & other peak periods. No provisional bookings can be accepted. Reservations will be charged for the full period booked unless, through exceptional circumstances, cancellation or variation of dates is agreed with sufficient time to re-let the accommodation.
- OWNERS must leave their contact telephone number on admission.
- VETERINARY ATTENTION Whilst animals boarded at Springfield Kennels receive every care and attention. Should any animal require treatment, the management reserves the right to call a veterinary surgeon and act upon his advice, the expense incurred will be met by the owner of the animal. Although we do have an insurance scheme in operation please ask for details.